Due to its success in the past two years, CIRSE will again repeat this programme and help make the CIRSE Annual Meeting more affordable for residents and trainees by providing them with free congress registration.
Please note that in order for a trainee/resident to be considered for the CIRSE 2020 IR Trainee Support Programme, he/she must fulfil the following three requirements:
1. Submit an abstract for CIRSE 2020 as a first or presenting author
• Abstract submission is possible until February 17, 2020
2. Be a CIRSE junior member
• Physicians who have obtained their undergraduate medical degree no more than eight years ago and are currently enrolled in post-graduate training are eligible for CIRSE junior membership. For more information about CIRSE junior membership, we encourage potential applicants to visit the CIRSE website or contact email@example.com
3. Apply for the 2020 IR Trainee Support Programme
• The application link is available for all CIRSE junior members in their myCIRSE area until February 28, 2020
Attending the biggest European IR meeting will help young IRs to deepen their IR knowledge, meet leading professionals in the field and gain hands-on experience on the newest IR devices. We would therefore be grateful if you could share the information about the support programme with your junior members and colleagues. Attached you can find a promotional flyer for further distribution.
If you should require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the CIRSE European Trainee Forum website to learn more about the activities organised especially for young IRs.